Willow Tales

This is the Cat's Meow. If you thought all we did was sleep all day, you're only half right. Here you will find the other half.

Monday, October 16, 2006


Well, we've finally made it to the information superhighway. It's been a bumpy ride getting here, I just hope we can keep the pace.

I would have been here sooner, but I can't get my paws to hit the right keys on the keyboard. I want to be able to give you a cat's perspective on the strange goings on with Kaela and Victoria.

This weekend will be fun. Everyone will be in town for Grandma's Birthday party...Can't wait to curl up with Uncle Roger when he gets here.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is great Willow! You can keep track of the whole family and let all of us know with out telling them. How about some good secrets? Just don't get in touch with Uncle Don, he just might give you too much information. I'll have to get Sqeak on this soon. Love you all! Sue

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you pregnant?
    c'mon.....Jim's been away, and now you're starting a blog?! I'm on to you.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beware, Willow. . .
    Get too cuddly with Uncle Roger and we may get a puppy! Either that or invest in bear scent. I'm just thinking of you.

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well you can always curl up to me, and Ruby (she likes cats). Nice to see you made it to the web. So have I.
    http://grimby802.blogspot.com/

    love me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home