Willow Tales

This is the Cat's Meow. If you thought all we did was sleep all day, you're only half right. Here you will find the other half.

Monday, October 15, 2007

OK - So it's been a while

As usual, I can't be trusted to post photos regularly. I'm a cat - what did you expect. I eat, I sleep, I dart randomly from room to room, until I tire myself out. When do I have time to blog?
But here I am - and here are new(er) photos of the family... in no particular order.




























Whew - That was exhausting. I think it's time for a nap.







1 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, Willow, you did a fantastic job putting all these pictures on. And I am glad your not stuck in the closet. It was nice of you to let Victoria on as a guest. With her "puter". Sophia is getting big. Are you helping take care of her? She sure is cute, just like Victoria.
    Love Grandma Tuesy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home