Willow Tales

This is the Cat's Meow. If you thought all we did was sleep all day, you're only half right. Here you will find the other half.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Finally, I'm back

Well it has been a while. Would you believe I have spent the last month and a half trying to get out of the closet. I mean I yoweled and meowed, but for some reason, they couldn't hear me. I finally scratched at the carpet enough to dig a hole. It was no small feat considering that I have been declawed for years!

Anyway, enough talk. I know you are all sick of seeing Bertha's battle wounds - she is healing quite well by the way. So I'll just put up some new photos that Jim downloaded from his Camera. It's amazing how much can a cat can miss when they're stuck in a closet.

So here goes...

Sledding in March

Victoria Sleeping in her recliner

and not sleeping...
Sugar high version 1
Tookie the clown

being silly...
Victoria's impression of the Easter Bunny

The easter egg hunt at the fire house
Easter Morning - check out the hair!

Now this is more like it












1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Willow, you did a super job finding all those pics. There are a lot of them that I haven't seen yet. so sorry about the closet time. You sure you didn't do anything to be put in for time out, did you? As Ruby says...just sleep under the bed.
    Love Gramma

     

Post a Comment

<< Home