Willow Tales

This is the Cat's Meow. If you thought all we did was sleep all day, you're only half right. Here you will find the other half.

Monday, December 11, 2006

And now for the recap...

In case you have missed any of the recent events, here is the quick recap...


First time on a real school bus at Uma's (Bertha's) 90th Birthday party.




Learning how to get dressed by herself (or sometimes undressed to go to the potty). Judging by her hair do, she was getting dressed after just waking up. Again, you thought I was the long haired fur ball of the house!!


Mommy, Can I lick the beaters?


The not-so-broken nose... After tossing her companions Ellie (the elephant, not to be confused with cousin Ellie) and Pooh over the razor wire on her baby gate, she scrambled over the top and lost her balance, plunging to the floor, breaking her fall with her nose. Even in her disabled condition, she completed her secret mission...to get into Mom and Dad's bed. {Honestly, we don't really have razor wire on the baby gate, but after trying to thwart her attempts of escape by stacking two baby gates, only to have her climb over the entire 4 foot structure in a matter of seconds, we just plain gave up on them altogether}



Playing in the leaves with Kaela (instead of helping with the tree limb and clean-up)











I never get to watch movies when they take me in the car.





"What, I like MONSTERS"




Mom's Birthday


Victoria's new friend, TJ Bearytales


(a little creepy if you ask me - but what do I know, I'm just a cat.)

!Vogue
Cutting the Christmas Tree
















Victoria has become the little plumber's helper - complete with the Plumber bum.



You look Marvellous darling...
















And now, I believe you are caught up.



2 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoy the time when she willingly gets on a school bus. That will change soon enough.
    love me

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Willow, good job. I missed Diane today. How is Victoria? I hope she gets better fast. She is quite the ham, isn't she. Maybe she needs you to cuddle with. Take care of her, ok? And say hello to Kaela.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home