Willow Tales

This is the Cat's Meow. If you thought all we did was sleep all day, you're only half right. Here you will find the other half.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Before the Monkey, there was a Pumpkin

Before this human holiday - Halloween - there was a strange ritual of decapitating a large pumpkin, disemboweling it and carving holes in one side. I'm not sure why this was done, it was messy and it smelled funny. I did enjoy licking the slat off the roasted seeds though.
If you don't believe me, I have proof.


And speaking of strange...What about little Victoria sitting and laying on the table. Whenever I do it, I get the boot.



And you thought I was the shaggy long haired cat. Take a look at that blond rat's nest. I hope Santa brings her some hair clips for Christmas!!!

Now these...Are just for fun.



Well, that's all for today. I was stuck in a closet all day, so now I need a little relaxation, and I need to take care of some business!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks, Willow. The pictures are great and I love seeing Kaela in them, too.

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How do you have so much time to take photos? Everytime I get near the camera I get shooed away. Although it would be quicker for me to take pictures if I had thumbs. Then maybe I wouldn't get caught as much. Everybody looks like they are having lots of fun.
    Love Eddie
    ps Nora, Wednesday and Ruby all say "HI"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home