Willow Tales

This is the Cat's Meow. If you thought all we did was sleep all day, you're only half right. Here you will find the other half.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Monsters... Monsters... Everywhere

You know, being a cat can have it's advantages... Sleeping all day, chasing phantom bugs all night - but then, just when you're starting to enjoy your lifestyle of peace and quiet, the Monster turns up.

Yes I said monster. A big, purple monster. See for yourself...





The monster jumps around and growls, and tries to pick me up by my tail. You know, second to getting thrown into the bathtub, being picked up by your tail is the thing I hate the most...

This monster is also infatuated with the movie Monster's Inc. It is constantly chanting Onsters, Onsters, Onsters, until you put the DVD on. This must be one of this creature's favorite past times because the monster can recite all the words, actions and songs from the movie.

So this Monster, just appears out of nowhere, and disappears again just as fast but not before reeking havoc around this usually calm peaceful house. The last time I saw the monster, I got a closer look. There is something familiar about this monster. Maybe you can help me put my paw on it.



Aside from the DVD watching intruder, things have been pretty average around here. When Kaela is here, Victoria's enjoys playing musical instruments with her. If they had a few more hands they could have an entire band. They play the piano, the recorder, the water pipes, and the drums. Victoria likes playing the piano with Grandpa too.

This is all for now. I just heart Jim cleaning the little kitties box, and all this sleeping and eating... Well you can guess where I'll be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home