Willow Tales

This is the Cat's Meow. If you thought all we did was sleep all day, you're only half right. Here you will find the other half.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Do you Blog?

As you can see, I am a guest blogger. Willow has taught me how this 'puter thingy works. Mom taught me perfect form, and Dad let me use his 'puter.


I like to e-mail too, but Mom and Dad don't let me get on-line too often. They said something about it being for my own good. I think that's another way to say we don't want you screwing up our computers. So Mom took me to Geoffrey's store (Toys R Us) and using my birthday Geoffrey dollars (with a little help from Mom) I got my own 'puter. A laptop just like Dad's. It has 40 different activities to do with letters, numbers, shapes, and matching. I love it. But most of all I just like writing letters.

I'll show you a picture as soon as I get one.

Thanks for letting me say hello.
Victoria.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooooh! A laptop! I love anything with bunties(buttons)!
    I love blogging too.
    See you soon!
    Harper

     

Post a Comment

<< Home